Faucets: Kitchen Faucets
5 Day Kitchens of Tucson carries major kitchen faucet brands, so you are sure to find the style and finish that fits your kitchen.
Kitchen faucets should be functional and stylish, as well as coordinate with the kitchen appliances and cabinets. There are a variety of kitchen faucet styles and functions to consider to ensure you choose the right faucet for your dream kitchen.
- Single handle – Single handle kitchen faucets use just one control to adjust water temperature as needed and most models are available with or without side sprays.
- Two handle – Traditionally, a kitchen faucet is paired with two handles – one for cold water and one for hot water, allowing you to adjust separately or both together for warm water.
- Pull down or pull out spray – You can choose a spray that comes with the faucet that can be either a traditional side spray or a more modern pullout spray.
- Wall mount – Wall mount faucets actually mount to the wall above the sink. This is a great option if you’re looking for an antique style kitchen and can help you achieve that clutter-free look.
- Pot filler – Pot filler faucets are for the serious cooking enthusiast and is used to fill a pot that is already on the stove top.
- Water filtration – A water filtration faucet or water filtering system is one a great way to save money over purchasing bottled water.
- Accessories – There are accessories available such as soap/lotion dispensers, side sprays, drains and strainers, as well as air gap and faucet hole covers.
There are many faucet styles to choose from. Whatever your dream kitchen design is, 5 Day Kitchens of Tucson is here to help.